Sunday, January 30, 2011

The End of My Childhood = Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

Ever since I can remember I have been a mega fan of Harry Potter. I've Never lost a Harry Potter trivia game I've read all the books more times than I care to count and I even have Harry Potter ad J.K. Rowling's birthday (July 31). Its safe to say that I have grown up on Harry Potter. Whenever I need a good book on a cold rainy day I whip out a copy of my favorite Harry Potter book ( The Half Blood Prince). I love those books like I love my family and am overall very pleased with the film adaptations. However Im  not lookng foward to Deathly Hallows Part 2 because it siginifys the end of my childhood. I'm already 18 but I dont feel that I have to grow up until the final installment of Harry Potter is complete. My first ever love was Harry Potter and it will always be my absolute favorite book series of all time. Thank you J.K, Rowling for a wonderful 10+ years

No comments:

Post a Comment